As you would assume the health and well being of anyone who enters Soulwork Studio is our primary concern on all levels. As Public Health continues to provide information about COVID-19, we’d like to let you know that we are open and taking this seriously. Our policies and procedures support the health of our community, staff and guests. We remain open for business, and are committed to doing our part while monitoring this situation as it develops.
As our yoga studio, hair salon and wellness centre are public spaces it is our responsibility to help protect our community and each other. Hygiene is very important here at Soulwork Studio.
We have put together some extra protocols to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Please do not attend any classes or appointments if you are returning from any travel or have flu-like symptoms.
- We have provided lots of soap and hand towels for you to use when you enter and exit the studio.
- We are stocked with soap and clean hand towels in our bathrooms.
- We have a supply of tissues and disinfectant spray.
- We are regularly cleaning and tidying all of Soulwork Studio. Wiping door knobs, railings, washrooms and counters.
- At this time we will avoid hands-on adjustments in yoga classes.
- Please bring your own equipment to yoga class and avoid sharing. At this time Soulwork Studio’s equipment (yoga mats, blocks, straps and blankets) will not be used. They have been sanitized and put away.
We have instructed staff to to be honest about their own health. If they are feeling ill, they will stay home and contact health professionals as suggested by Public Health. We will support and make accommodations to ensure staff are healthy and feel safe. We also encourage our guests to adopt similar hygiene practices.
It is our commitment to remain a safe and welcoming space in our community.
We also encourage our community to remain calm and try to keep anxiety and stress at bay. Take some deep breaths and have faith in your own common sense. If you would like help with this we would love to welcome you into our studio and assist you to find clarity and peace.
Lindsay and the Soulwork Studio Staff